For Traders, Exhibitors & Entertainments
Thank you for joining us at Lechlade Duck Race!
Below you'll find all the information you need for your relevant section, and the option to make your reservation payments online.
If you'd like to enquire about joining us or have any other questions you'll find the appropriate contact details under each section.
Our commitment to Traders
We promote the event throughout the year working closely with local and regional media companies. The following marketing is undertaken.
- 5,000 promotional leaflets are distributed locally and regionally.
- Event advertised across the RAF Association social media and websites. 90,000 followers on Facebook and 26,500 mentions on twitter.
- Event advertised on local and forces radio closer to the event.
- Banners, signs & posters are placed in strategic locations.
- Extensive social media activity including competitions.
- Regular website updates and newsletters to our subscribers.
Benefits for Trade Stand Exhibitors
- One full day trading at the Lechlade Duck Race.
- Your product/organisation description will be listed in our official event programme.
- An expected footfall for 2020 of 6,000 during the one day event.
- Returning tradestands also have the opportunity to secure the same pitch they were allocated in 2019 by booking and paying for their stand by 01 Feb 2020, after which stands will be allocated at the discretion of the Committee.
- Advertising on the website and sponsorship opportunities at the Lechlade Duck Race (please enquire).
- Media package includes social media updates and links, promotion on the LDR website with link (please enquire).
- Reduced fee for entry in the Corporate Duck Race (further highlighting your company/product).